- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Premium-quality master grade tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard and backplate voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Luxury appearance featuring a distinctive rosette with concentric rings, lavish body and headstock binding with a contrasting line, and unconventional koa square fingerboard position markers.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
The Red Series is the top line of our solid-wood guitars, where no expense is spared in an effort to use the very finest materials and components. Furch Red Plus SR models are made from master grade tonewoods the soundboard features Sitka spruce and the back and sides are made from Indian rosewood. This combination lends Furch Red Plus SR guitars a beautifully balanced timbre that is bright and open thanks to the spruce top. Furch Red Plus SR guitars owe their breathtaking appearance to a simple natural design that features koa binding with a thin faux-ivory contrasting line and other exclusive woods. The fine sound and exclusive appearance underline the luxurious nature of Furch Red Plus SR instruments.